Fort Clinch Range
1881 Jetties construction begins on St. Mary's Entrance to maintain 21' channel
1899 Jetties almost complete and channels stabilized.
1900's Possibly established on 5/1/1899 when North Range is discontinued.
6/1905 Corp of Engineers declares Jetty work is completed
11/1/1916 Fort Clinch range discontinued
Today Concrete base of the rear-range structure is still present on top of the south bastion of Fort Clinch.